Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lovely Day

It's Thursday, and I am not coloring hair, what a concept! B's sister arrived in town on tuesday to look for homes to buy, I do not envy her, it's a tough market these days especially in the greater Seattle area. Hopefully she will find something nice, should probe to be a challenge because they are looking for a minimum of 5 bedrooms with a price of 450k or lower. Heck, an old tool shed in our old neighborhood could easily cost you 700k.

I have a few more e mails to respond to from clients, it is amazing in hindsight to see the effect you have on others, certainly after many years of a professional relatioship. One lovely client wrote a very long letter thanking her for the financial advice I have given her over the last year, she told me that I changed her life completely! Isn't that something.

I have much to do this month to get ready for school, mostly mental when you get right down to it. I am a bit short on credits to be considered a bona fide sophmore, so hopefully my advising session will put me on the right track...I do have a bit of fear of the fact that I may so overloaded with classes that I will drown, all in an effort to catch myself up. Time will tell, and I am going to work very hard to do a good job! When I was at cornish before, I just took all of it for granted and pissed away a free education. Now I want it so badly I can taste it, I think I am in a much better place than I was at 17 (hi Captain Obvious)to learn and excel at the real dream :)

No comments: