Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Excersize

Good lord working out kicks my butt, certainly since I haven't been working out in a looong time.
I saw that an old art and gaming pal had been working with the Yourself fitness dvd and having great results, so I thought I would try it as well. I didn't get through very much but hey it is a good start. gonna try and get as much in as possible, which could be a challenge with the stepkids arriving on Saturday, they tend to hog the tv and x-box and also get up at the butt-crack of dawn (pictures herself excersizing at 3:30 am).

On an art note, had grand ideas to enter a few shows (which have already opened) at EBSQ, the preliminary stuff is finished (aka digital), but I would really be scrambling to get them finished in time with what I want to do, also very expensive...So maybe I'll put them in the Better late than never show if they have that at the end of the year again.

No comments: